1. Collect personal information:
– The collected information will help us:
• Support customers when buying products.
• Answering customer questions.
• Give you our latest information.
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of websites and applications.
• Carry out promotional activities related to IZI Home products and services.
– To access and use some services at the website you may be asked to register with us personal information (Full name, contact phone number, Email …). All declaration information must ensure accuracy and legality. IZI Home does not assume any legal responsibility for the information reported.
– We may also collect information on the number of visits, including the number of pages you see, the number of links (links) you click and other information related to connecting to IZI Home. We also collect information that your web browser (browser) uses when accessing IZI Home, including: IP address, browser type, language of use, time and addresses of the browser access to.
2. Use of personal information:
– When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, phone, message … You can also receive email information new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information … if you subscribe to receive email notifications.
3. Share personal information:
– Except for “Use of personal information” as stated in this policy, we promise not to disclose your personal information.
– In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the necessary circumstances as follows: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) in the event that we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate rights before the law; (c) emergency and necessary situation to protect the personal safety of IZI Home members.
4. Retrieve personal information:
– Any time you can access and edit your personal information according to the appropriate links we provide.
5. Privacy of personal information:
– When you send your personal information to us, you agree to the terms that we mentioned above, IZI Home is committed to protecting your personal information in any possible way. E-commerce activities of IZI Home, including ensuring the confidentiality of customers’ information during the transaction process has been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
– IZI Home also recommends that you comply with the following guidelines to protect your personal information, including:
• In the case of transactions, unlawful conduct conducted with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, unintentional or intentional from you, IZI Home understands that you will be liable for all loss or liability in accordance with the law when such transactions are performed.
6. Secure payment:
IZI Home only applies the form of home payment or bank transfer. Currently there is no online payment form. In case there is a website impersonating IZI Home requesting online payment, it is a web site. Please note. IZI Home does not take any responsibility in this case.
7. Use “cookies”:
– A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a website server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server on the domain that is issued a cookie to you.
– IZI Home uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time when accessing IZI Home without re-registering the available information.
8. Regulations on “spam”:
– Spam (spam) is the fake fake email IZI Home sent. IZI Home affirms only sending email to you when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
– IZI Home commits not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive the attached email or notify directly to IZI Home.
9. Policy changes:
10. Contact information:
Email: email@example.com or hotline 094 667 6600
IZI Home Vietnam Joint Stock Company
Last updated at 11:00 on August 6, 2018